Waipouli Beach is a nice quiet stretch in front of the Waipouli Beach Resort. Located on the island’s east side, Waipouli Beach is easy to access and great for watching the sunrise. Find the public beach access on the south end of the Waipouli Beach Resort. Often a rest spot for Kauai’s monk seals, this little stretch of beach is also an easy-to-stop for a quick beach trip or rest stop after exploring the Ke Ala Hele Makalae pedestrian and biking coastal path. The location is ideal for visitors looking for convenient and family-friendly lodging, with shopping, coffee shops, activities, hiking, and more within walking distance. Take advantage of every sunrise from this perfect vantage point for sunrises.
- Choose beaches with a lifeguard.
- Before entering the water check for any warning signs indicating hazardous conditions.
- Avoid swimming during high surf.
- Never swim alone.
- Never allow small children to swim or play in water unattended.
- Never swim in murky water and never swim in river mouths.
- Never turn your back on the ocean, an unexpected wave can knock you down and drag you out.
- Listen to weather and surf forecasts on local radio or check the surf report
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews