Kealia’sÂ long stretch of white sand beach is a great spot for beach strolling and whale watching during the winter months. Kealia Beach is a popular beach for surfing and is subject to open ocean swell and wind swell. The north end of the beach on calmer days provides the possibility for swimming and boogie boarding.
Kealia is known to have strong currents and wind swell so use cation when deciding where to get in the water. Kealia Beach does have a lifeguard, restrooms and showers. The Kapaa Coastal Path Ke Ala Hele MakalaeÂ follows alongÂ Kealia’s long stretch of white sand beach is a great spot for beach strolling and whale watching during the winter months.runs along the coast here and is a great place to explore the coastline on foot or bicycles.
- Choose beaches with a lifeguard.
- Before entering the water check for any warning signs indicating hazardous conditions.
- Avoid swimming during high surf.
- Never swim alone.
- Never allow small children to swim or play in water unattended.
- Never swim in murky water and never swim in river mouths.
- Never turn your back on the ocean, an unexpected wave can knock you down and drag you out.
- Listen to weather and surf forecasts on local radio or check the surf report
Submit your review