Waipouli Beach is a nice quiet stretch of beach located in front of the Waipouli Beach Resort.Â Located on the east side of the island this beach is easy to access and great for watching the sunrise. A public beach access to this small strip of beach is found on the south end of the Waipouli Beach Resort. Â Often a rest spot for Kauai’s monk seals this little stretch of beach is also an easy to stop for a quick beach trip or rest stop after exploring the Ke Ala Hele Makalae pedestrian and biking coastal path.Â For visitors looking for convenient and family friendly lodging the location is ideal with shopping, coffee shops, activities, hiking and more all with in walking distances. Don’t ever miss a sunrise from this perfect vantage point for sunrises.
- Choose beaches with a lifeguard.
- Before entering the water check for any warning signs indicating hazardous conditions.
- Avoid swimming during high surf.
- Never swim alone.
- Never allow small children to swim or play in water unattended.
- Never swim in murky water and never swim in river mouths.
- Never turn your back on the ocean, an unexpected wave can knock you down and drag you out.
- Listen to weather and surf forecasts on local radio or check the surf report