Experience Kauai’s most scenic marvels on the Waimea Canyon, Wailua River & Fern Grotto Adventure. You’ll journey to one of the world’s most inspiring geological wonders, the Waimea Canyon, and be amazed at the expansive peaks, valleys, and deep gorges. The Waimea Canyon Lookout offers scenic views with its striking red soil covered in greenery.
Cruise down the Wailua River on a narrated, scenic two-mile ride on an open-air boat, down a meandering river amidst a lush rainforest jungle. At the end of the Wailua River, walk through a tropical rainforest to the famous Fern Grotto. Listen to the melodious, live performance of the Hawaiian wedding song as you enjoy the verdant surroundings.
Visit Ōpaekaʻa Falls, a 151-foot waterfall that flows over basalt from volcanic eruptions millions of years ago. Witness nature’s raw power at the Spouting Horn Blowhole on this tour that showcases the scenic splendor of Kauai.
At Kauai Coffee Estate, the largest coffee farm in the U.S., enjoy samples of an exclusive line of estate-grown Hawaiian coffees.
Lunch is included at Puakea Grill. Choices include bottled water or canned drinks. Our driver will take orders during the tour.
- Cheeseburger with fries or chips. Burgers are served on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and garlic aioli.
- Ham or Turkey sandwich with fries or chips served on Ciabatta bread
- Ginger Fried Chicken
- Tofu Veggie Stir Fry (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Veggie Sandwich, served on Ciabatta bread
- Ōpaekaʻa Falls
- Wailua River/Fern Grotto
- View Hanapepe Valley
- Waimea Canyon Lookout
- Kauai Coffee
- Spouting Horn
- Depart: 7:30 am Return: 5:30 pm depending on guest accommodations
- Pick Up at Various Locations Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Kauai locations.
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#