Our Kauai Movie Tour is the newest and most exciting tour takes you on an action packed Hawaiian Hollywood odyssey. A fun-filled 6-hour narrated movie tour is aboard an air-conditioned minibus movie tour on Kauai is a unique opportunity to experience the island through Hollywoodâ€™s eyes on an expert guided tour of Kauaiâ€™s famous movie locations. Stops at movie locations around Kauai while viewing film clips of some of Hollywoodâ€™s most notable movies filmed on the island. A perfect spot has been chosen to go along with our movie theme. Lunch is included at the famous and rustic Tahiti Nui where George Clooneyâ€™s newest movie was filmed, The Descendants.where you will explore some the most romantic, exciting and adventurous movie locations in the world and enlighten you with the rich history of our island. This unique live narrated tour with specially licensed video scenes from the various movies make this a must do activity on Kauai.
- Ahukini Landing â€“ a pier at the mouth of Hanamaulu Stream where it meets the Pacific Ocean. A popular fishing spot, Pagan Love Song and Donovanâ€™s Reef were filmed here.
- Lydgate Beach â€“ adjacent to the Wailua River, enclosed from the ocean by two rock ponds. Elvis filmed â€śBlue Hawaiiâ€ť as it offers a picturesque backdrop.
- Opaekaa Falls â€“ a beautiful waterfall that cascades into a hidden pool below, Opaekaa Falls is 151-feet tall and 40 feet wide. Featured in the â€śWackiest Ship in the Armyâ€ť and â€śBlue Hawaii.â€ť
- Kilauea Point Lighthouse Overlook â€“ at the Northern most tip of Kauai, the Kilauea Lighthouse is famously seen in â€śLilo and Stitchâ€ť and serves as a beacon for ships in the 1970s.
- Kapaâ€™a Town â€“ a quaint town north of Wailua on the east-side of Kauai where the famous dinosaur â€śegg-changeâ€ť took place in Jurassic Park.â€ť
- Lunch at Tahiti Nui â€“ included in the tour price, enjoy lunch at local favorite dining hot spot, Tahiti Nui and select from a variety of local favorites.
- Hanalei & Hanalei Pier â€“ A charming town rich in history, surrounded by taro patches and art galleries, Hanalei suffered widespread and catastrophic flooding in April 2018. The flood waters eroded the land around the famous Hanalei pier but it has been repaired as of late and is beautiful as ever.
- Tours are available Monday Wednesday and Saturday
- Transportation Available From Wailua â€˘ Kapaa â€˘ Poipu and North ShoreÂ Hotels
- Duration 6 Hour
- Tour departs the first pickup location at 7:00 AM and returns at approximately 2:45 PM.
Pick Up at Various Hotel Locations Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Kauai locations.
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
Restrictions: Due to the graphic nature of Uncommon Valor, this video clip WILL NOT be shown in the presence of children under the age of 13. Prior to showing the clip, all passengers will be asked if the video clip is not acceptable for viewing and if anyone suggests not showing it, then it will NOT be shown. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost.