This off island fly away day tour to Oahu will take you on a journey through history from the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the Japanese surrender aboard the USS Missouri. The USS Arizona houses the remains of over a 1,000 sailors killed in the 1941 attack. Also you will view other historic attractions including Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on American soil), Kawaiahao Church, The Hawaii State Library, The famous Statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale & Missions House Museum & finally honor the hero’s at Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Court of the missing. This day tour from Kauai to Oahu Highlights:
- The Arizona Memorial Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial
- Tour the USS Missour5 (admission and guided tour included)
- Walk in General Douglas MacArthur’s exact footsteps
- Drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
- View Honolulu’s historic `Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the statue of King Kamehameha and Mission House Museum
- There is a stop for lunch. Not included in package.
Tour includes all admission tickets and transportation.
- Check-in 7:30 am
- Departure 8:30 am
- Duration 13 Hour Day Trip
- Lihue Airport
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Light Jacket
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
Restrictions: Tour Restriction(s) Effective immediately, due to recent “heightened security” at Hawaii military bases, the Navy will be conducting mandatory ID checks for passengers on board commercial vehicles going over the Ford Island Bridge. ID’s required for Adults (18 years and above). Children (under 18 years) do not require an ID. US citizens must have a government issued photo ID while International visitors should have their valid passport. Adult customers who do not have the proper ID will not be allowed to cross over to Ford Island. Cancellation Policy: There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.