Enjoy a lovely paddle on the Hule’ia River, a beautiful calm-water jungle stream. After cruising downwind for 2 miles, tie our kayaks to a tree and take a ¾ mile hike up the valley to an enchanting area of waterfalls and swimming holes. Take a swing on a rope into a deep-water mountain pool, and then for the return trip, rather than paddling your kayak into headwinds, kick back and cruise down river on a motorized Hawaiian canoe. This trip is great way to have some fun and see some pretty places, without spending your whole day at it.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to tour
- Duration 3.5 Hours
- Check in at The Kayak Shack at Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Footwear with good tread for muddy conditions
- Light, comfy clothes that can get wet & muddy, Swimsuit underneath
- Towel, Sunscreen, Glasses & Hat
- Bug Spray and Rain Poncho
- Change of dry clothes for afterward
- Experienced Guides
- Cold bottled water throughout the day
- Personal Flotation Device
Cancellation Policy: 48-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less. 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more. Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.