What You Can Expect
The Napali Dinner Sunset Sail is a luxury dinner with endless upfront ocean views. This top of the line custom built catamaran lacks nothing in the way of amenities. The ever-changing colors of a sunset at sea are beyond amazing. Passengers will enjoy a panoramic view of the entire Napali coastline, with distant views of the island of Niihau silhouetted by the setting sun.The hanging valleys of the Napali and the turquoise waters of the Pacific offer just a small spectrum of colors that will show themselves. Rainbows, waterfalls and the light cast along the shores add an ever changing backdrop to the picture perfect landscapes. The Napali sunset dinner sail on the Southern Cross begins with short briefing and introduction as the yacht depart the small boat harbor of Port Allen. The captain will head west and then north along the Napali (depending on the conditions). While you enjoy the surrounding scenery and are amused by the sea life a team of chefs will busy themselves preparing a meal to remember. The Southern Star is equipped with a full galley (kitchen) , personal Chef and bar, allowing the freshest and best quality meals to be prepared on board. The normal conditions of the ocean and wind would have the trade-winds be on the nose for the first part of the trip with a pleasant downwind sail from the turnaround point. The calmer downwind conditions make for an ideal sail and chance to eat the delicious prepared meal and evening cocktails.
- Â 3:00 departureÂ (varies by Season)
- Duration approx. 4 hours
- Check-in: 2:15 Port Allen Marina
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- KauaiActivities.com E-Voucher
- Light Jacket
- Dress Casual
- Grilled New York Steak – Choice American beef grilled with Hawaiian salt and â€˜secret spicesâ€™ Barbecue Jumbo Shrimp with a Sambal Aioli,Vegetarian option upon request – Portobello Mushroom with tamarind glaze,Roasted Potato Medley, Seasonal vegetables and dessert.
- Mai tais, beer, wine, soft drinks during cruise
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- No Snorkeling on Sunset Cruise
Restrictions: No Children under 2
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost.