Itâ€™s not zip lining, itâ€™s not rock climbing, itâ€™s RAPPELLING
This guided rappel tour takes place on our private property that overlooks the Huleâ€™ia watershed and Haâ€™upu Mountain range and has two SECRET waterfalls. After a detailed rappel safety lesson,
and a practice run on the drywall, guests hike to two secluded waterfalls. Customers will first rappel the cascading 30′ Bamboo Falls, followed by the towering 60â€™ Papakolea Falls. Guaranteed to be the most unique experience of your vacation! Snacks, water, and juice provided throughout the tour.
- Access by Reservation only
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Closed Toe Shoes, Long Shorts or Pants
- Safety Gear
- Snacks, beverages and water
- Must weigh between 70 lbs. and 250 lbs.
- Must have a waist measurement between 22 and 48 inches.
- Minimum age of 10 years old; not recommended for those over 65.
- This tour is not appropriate for people with back problems, recent surgeries, bone/joint problems, heart conditions, or women who are pregnant.
- This activity is intended for participants who are physically fit and enjoy rugged activities.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost
David Ringwald –
This was a very fun tour. It was majestic being up among the pines and mango trees. They helped it seem to so high or scary. The guides provide interesting facts along the way and were very helpful. I would do it again. My kids thought it was great.