Come join us for an unforgettable experience on a kayak tour of the Wailua River. Experienced guides will take you on a tour deep into a lush tropical rain forest in 1 or 2 person kayaks. Learn the importance of the Wailua River Valley to the Hawaiian culture with professional, experienced and knowledgeable guides. Paddle your kayak to the dense growth of the rain forest. Swim, explore, play, relax and enjoy this tropical jungle.
- Tour Days Tuesdays and Fridays
- Morning Tour 5 hour
- Wailua Marina Next To Smith Boats
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Water Friendly Shoes
- Swimsuit, Towel, Sunscreen ,Hat, Bug Repellent
- 1 or 2 person kayaks with rudders, seat backs, lightweight aluminum paddles
- Tight storage hatches and dry bags.
- Dry Bag backpack
- Bottled Water
- Picnic Lunch
You must be able to walk two miles of rugged trail & kayak 60-90 minutes. Weâ€™ll be in the rain forest so be prepared for showers and muddy trail conditions. This is our most strenuous river kayak and hiking tour. For something thatâ€™s a lot of fun and less rigorous, check our Hidden Falls Kayak Adventure.
- Restrictions: No Pregnancies, bad back or bad knees. No Children under 5 years of age. Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations received within 48 hours of departure time are subject to a 100% penalty.