Experience first-class tropical 4×4 off-road adventure aboard a well maintained up to 4 passenger Kawasaki TERYX4.
Experienced guides will lead you through our expansive 3,000-acre trail system on a working cattle ranch, which is full of breathtaking scenery, blockbuster movie hits, cultural history, and Hawaiian legends. You will navigate your own vehicle throughout the different trails and obstacles to our private waterfall, bamboo jungles, and much more! All vehicle features and terrain obstacles are exciting enough to challenge and thrill beginners to intermediate levels of off-road enthusiasts.
This is also a swimming tour, so be sure to pack towels and a swimsuit. Helmets, goggles, and bandanas will be provided as well as a snack bottled water. Bring a swimsuit, towel, and water shoes if you want to swim. We recommend reef-safe sunscreen and natural locally made insect repellent as well.
- 8:00am, 8:45am, 1:30pm and 2:15pm
- Duration 3 Hours
- Ranch Tour Office
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc).
- All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- Credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
- Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
- Water bottle. Water refill station available at check-in.
- Camera with case for dust, mud and water protection (no drones).
- Reef-safe sunscreen.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- We recommend a long sleeve top and long pants in place of using bug spray. If using bug spray, we recommend using an all natural locally made product.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour.
- Instruction & Practice
- Cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks & turkeys!
- Tour Hollywood movie locations
- Short Hike to Private Waterfall and Bamboo Groove
- Goggles and Helmets, Bandanas
Restrictions: For the safety of all participants people who are pregnant, have major neck or back problems, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last three months will not be allowed to participate. Participants must be 9 years and older. Drivers must be 18 years and older; 18 year old drivers must provide at check-in proof of age and a picture ID. We reserve the right to request proof of age from any participant who will be driving. Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 lbs per person.
- All drivers must provide a valid driver’s license at check-in.
- Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost