Learn how to surf. This fun activity is a great way to start your vacation. It is very private and very safe, with only four people per instructor. Instructors also stay with the surfers for the full 2-hour lesson, never leaving them alone in the ocean. The instructors are lifeguard-trained and CPR-certified, making your safety the number one priority!
Instructors start with a 10-15 minute land lesson, educating surfers about the surfboard, how to paddle the board, how to stand up, and closing with ocean safety tips. The rest of the lesson is spent in the water catching waves.
- Times and Locations Vary
- Duration 1 .5 hours
- Maximum of 4 surfers per lesson
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Rash Guard and Reef Walkers
- Instructors that are lifeguard trained and CPR certified, making your safety the number one priority!
- Soft top longboards for beginners
- All participants must be able to swim
- The minimum age is 6 (for children ages 6-9 a semi or private lesson is recommended)
- The maximum weight limit is 240 lbs.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of lessons before the 24 hours (before the lesson date) will be 100% refundable.