Learn how to surf at the Waiohai cove, Poipu Beach. It is very private and very safe, with only four people per instructor. Instructors also stay with the surfers for the full 2-hour lesson, never leaving them alone in the ocean. The instructors are lifeguard trained and CPR certified, making your safety the number one priority!
Instructors start out with a 10-15 minute land lesson, educating surfers about the surfboard, how to paddle the board, how to stand up, and closing with ocean safety tips. The rest of the lesson is spent in the water catching waves.
- 8:00am, 10:45am, 1:15pm or 3:45pm
- Duration 2 hours (30 minutes land demo 1 hour with instructor in the water and 30 minutes on your own)
- Maximum of 4 surfers per lesson
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Rash Guard and Reef Walkers
- Instructors that are lifeguard trained and CPR certified, making your safety the number one priority!
- Soft top long boards for beginners
- All participants must be able to swim
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Maximum weight limit is 240 lbs.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of lesson prior to the 24-hr period (before lesson date) will be 100% refundable.