Explore the sacred Wailua River with a Guided 4.5 hour Kayak and Hike with to see a Secret Waterfall! Among all the rivers available to adventure seekers, Wailua River Valley seems to be one of the most special places. Paddle the majestic Wailua River, which is the only navigable river in Hawaii. This peaceful river winds through a tropical garden paradise of abundant palms, ferns, flowers and wildlife.
Safety: All Guides are experienced and will provide instruction and guidance for those without paddling experience, assist you with your launch and accompany you for the duration providing assistance where needed to make your journey as easy as possible.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to tour
- Departs Mornings and Afternoon Tours
- Duration 4-5 hours
- Behind the Coconut Marketplace
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Water Friendly Shoes (Flip flops and Crocs not allowed)
- Swimsuit, Towel, Sunscreen , Hat, Bug Repellent, change of Clothing, Snacks, Picnic Lunch
- Double Kayaks with supportive seats, lightweight aluminum paddles and childrenâ€™s paddles.
- Single kayak available for people traveling alone.
- Minimum age for participation is 5.
- Guests should be in good physical condition to participate in this activity.Â Participants should be comfortable in the water, enjoy hiking, and not afraid to get wet and muddy
- Expect 4 miles of paddling and 2 miles of hiking round trip.
- Trail conditions can be muddy and slippery at times.
- No bad backs, joints or recent surgeries.
- Tour duration is approx. 4-5 hours, depending on the pace of the group.
Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations received within 48 hours of departure time are subject to a 100% penalty.