Kauai’s Longest Zipline Tour. Looking for a thrilling zip-line and adventure tour? Well you have found it. This south shore zip-line tour offers the longest zip-line on Kauai. Located on the sunny south shore along the banks Waita reservoir, Kauai’s longest Zip-Line offers a series of 8 incredible zip-lines. The newest and longest Zip-line takes you on a half mile run that will have you hooping and hollering. Distant mountain and ocean views add to the excitement as you fly over the forest and waterways below.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to tour
- Departure 7:30 am, 8:30, 9:30, 11:30, 1:30, and 2:30
- Duration 3.5 Hours
- Koloa Retail Office
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Long Pants recommended and light jacket
- Closed toe shoes are required, sneakers or boots (Crocs do not count, water socks are inappropriate).
- Guests can bring a backpack for personal items (camera, water etc..). Affordable, lightweight packs are available for purchase upon check-in.
- Tour consists of 8 zip-lines, Safety Gear
- 1-Malaluca = 250′
2- Albizia = 1,100′
3- Hau Bush = 750′
4- Koa = 1,700′
5- Mango = 900′
6- Robusta = 850′
7- Uluhe = 400′
8- Waita = 2,600′
- Freshly grown seasonal tropical fruits and locally prepared snacks, juice and water.
Restrictions: For the safety of our guides and guests, all participants must be between the weight range of 70 – 270 lbs. Those who fall outside the weight range will not be allowed to ride. *** No refunds will be given to those who book and weigh outside the weight restrictions at time of tour. A scale will be provided at the base yard during check in. The Zip line course requires a low to moderate degree of physical strength and stamina. Tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions and recent bone/joint injuries or back issues. Pregnant women will not be allowed to zip-line. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost