This 4 hour zip-line adventure is sure to thrill! 3 Zip-lines, 3 Bridges, Rappelling, Monster Swing, and Rock Wall Climbing! Kauai’s most unique and thrilling co-adventure tour is packed with adventure and adrenaline. The Zip-line Eco-Adventure is a combination of Zip-lining, Rappelling and and a 60′ Rock Climbing Wall. Rappel a 150 foot tall Norfolk Pine or choose to rappel from a 50 or 100 foot platform! After your rappelling get ready for the 6 foot Monster Swing and Rock Climbing Wall. All of this adventure while enjoying the beauty of Kauai forest and mountain scenery. If you love heart-pounding adventure this tour is for you. All activities on this adventure tour are optional. However, we encourage and challenge you to embrace the adventure and experience them all. Tour Time:
- Check-in 8:00 am
- Departure 8:30 am
- Duration 4 Hours
- Access by Reservation only
- From Lihue Airport: 10 – 15 minutes Go straight through airport stoplights onto Ahukini Rd/Hwy 570. Follow Ahukini/Hwy 570 until it ends and go left at the stop lights (KFC & Red Dirt Shirt shop). Get in the right hand lane and follow Hwy 50 west out of Lihue for approximately 4 miles. We are located on Hwy 50 just 3 miles past the Kauai Community College; 1/2 mile past the Kauai Humane Society. Exactly at mile marker #4 on the right side of Hwy 50. Pull off Hwy 50 to the right at mile marker #4 and go to the green/white gate on the left of the pull off area. A guide on an ATV will greet you and get you onto property.
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Closed toed shoes, long or long pants
- Long hair tied back
- All Safety Gear
- Water, Snacks and Beverages
Restrictions: Ages 9 & up. We’ve had em’ as young as ‘87’! 70 – 250 lbs weight limit for all zip line tours (Zipline Treetop Tour, Zip line Eco-Adventure and Wikiwiki Zip Tour). Guests must be in good physical condition and possess some upper body strength. No pregnancies or heart conditions. No neck, back, hip, knee, ankle or foot injuries or conditions. All participants must safely have the ability to perform the following actions without putting them self, and/or other participants and/or guides, at risk of injury: run up ramps at the end of every zip line, cross canopy suspension bridges 60 – 80 feet above the ground, ascend a 38 foot ladder climb, ascend a 75 foot suspension access ramp. Tour participants and observers must complete a Release of Liability Waiver prior to participation in any Just Live zip line tour.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost.