For a fun filled day with your family and friends, this waterfall tour is the adventure for you. This is a swimming tour so be sure to pack your towels and swim gear. Hop into the Huleia River via Indiana Jones rope swing and splash into our tropical spring fed waterfall. Dine in paradise at our seasonal waterfall while enjoying a delicious deli-style sandwich buffet. Enjoy historic Kipu Ranch, its cattle, abundant wildlife, beautiful views, lush tropical landscape, and various movie locations. Arrive in style and take a walk to our hidden oasis!
- 8:00 am morning tour
- 11:30 am mid-morning tour
- Duration 4 Hour
- Kipu Ranch Tours
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Bathing Suit
- Wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (tennis or water shoes OK)
- Insect Repellent
- Swimming â€“ Tour stops at 2 locations for swimming (roughly 25-30 minutes at each stop and weather permitting).
Seasonal Waterfall â€“ During the summer months or time of drought, waterfall at lunch stop is not flowing.
- â€śMake Your Ownâ€ť Deli-Style Sandwich Bar â€“ Fresh homemade bread, fresh veggies, choice of ham, turkey, salami, and cheese. Mayo, mustard, and hummus. Fresh Seasonal Fruits and cookies for dessert.
- Movie Locations â€“ This tour highlights many movie locations for amazing photo and video taking opportunity.
- Hiking â€“ There will be walking to our lunch stop and two swim stops. Walk to lunch stop and river is minimal. Walk to spring fed waterfall is a moderate walk on uneven ground, approximately 75 meters down and back-up
- Tour Hollywood movie locations
- Views of famous Kipu Kai & Hule’ia river
- Great for beginners or experienced riders
- Goggles and Helmets, Bandanas
Restrictions: For the safety of all participants people who are pregnant, have major neck or back problems, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last three months will not be allowed to participate. Participants must be 9Â years and older. Drivers must be 18 years and older; 18 year old drivers must provide at check-in proof of age and a picture ID. We reserve the right to request proof of age from any participant who will be driving. Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 lbs per person.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost.