An Authentic Hawaiian āLand and Seaā Exploration
A truly one-of-a-kind Native Hawaiian cultural experience you will never forget. Fill the void for an authentic traditional Hawaiian activity as we take you off-the-beaten path for a unique land and sea exploration.
Aloha āAina (Land)
- A guided scenic mountain and canoe garden tour
- Hike to a secluded waterfall
- Canoe plant snack tasting
- Private hula show by award winning Halau Ka Lei Mokihana o Leinaāala
Aloha Kai (Ocean)
- A 2 hour Sunset Sail
- A local bento-style buffet dinner
- Traditional Hawaiian music
- Marine Life and the chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Complimentary beverages include: Koloa Rum Mai Taiās, beer, wine, island juices and water
- Port Allen Office
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- A 3 hour guided Hawaiian historical exploration tour at the National Tropical Botanical Gardens combined with our 2 hour Aloha Sunset Dinner Sail
- Check in at 1:30 pm. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- This tour destination typically visits the historic South Side of Kauai, weather permitting. *This tour does not visit the Napali Coast
Restrictions: Barefoot tour (remove footwear before boarding). Only orthopedic shoes allowed.Ā The customer must be able to walk across a boarding ramp without assistance. No children under 5 yrs old. No recent surgeries. No neck or back problems. The customer must be able to walk across a boarding ramp without assistance. No expectant mothers.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost.