Paddle. Snorkel. Marvel. This Kauai whale watch sea kayak tour takes you to secret beaches hidden on Kauai’s rugged Poipu shore. An active day of discovery from a unique sea kayaking perspective. This south-side coastal tour of Poipu and Koloa is truly an unexpected Kauai adventure activity. You’ll paddle in to secret beaches hidden in Kauai’s rugged southern shoreline. Designed for excitement this fulfilling sea kayak tour is rounded out with snorkeling and body surfing at exclusive locations, and can only be experienced by kayak.
Tour Time Summer Only April – September
- Available Tuesday & Thursday
- Guests check in at our Poipu shop location at 7:00 am. Return times can vary, but 3:00 pm is a good estimate.
- Seasonal Tour
- Poipu Location
- Get Directions
- Vigorous & active 8 mile ocean kayak trip
- Rugged coastal scenery featuring sea cliffs and hidden beaches
- land at two secluded beaches & lava-carved coves (conditions permitting)
- Paddle past the Spouting Horn, a unique salt water geyser
- Beach-side picnic lunch at an ancient Hawaiian fishing site
- Paddle in a tandem, open cockpit, rudder self-bailing kayak
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Sun protection
- Light long sleeve shirt
- Towel and change of clothes
While this tour is best enjoyed by people who are physically fit and have some basic paddling experience, you may join us as a first time kayak-er if you consider yourself to be athletically inclined and quick to learn new sports. Participants should enjoy a workout, and be up for an exciting challenge! No children under 12 or non-swimmers, please.
Warning: If you are prone to severe seasickness this trip is not for you. If you feel that you may get nauseous, but not severely so, we recommend motion sickness medicine such as Bonine, Dramamine, or Triptone (over the counter).
Cancellation Policy: Because of the popularity of this tour and the fact that we can only guide 12 clients per day, our cancellation is 48 hours. Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost.