Napali Raft Tours are a fun and adventurous way to experience the Na Pali Coast up close and personal. The Napali raft tours are 5½ to 6 hour tours on-board a 24 foot Discovery class rigid hull inflatable. This action packed adventure along the remote coastline will leave you exhilarated, and inspired. Leave behind the modern world and explore the wonders of sea caves, plunging under cascading waterfalls. The towering cliffs and hanging valleys of the coast will leave you in awe. When the weather permits the tour will include a beach landing at the remote Nualolo Kai. You will have time to do some hiking, snorkeling, and enjoy a catered lunch. The valley is full of artifacts of the ruins of an 800 year old Hawaiian fishing village. The barrier reef and thriving reef ecosystem supported thousands of ancient Hawaiians. The beach landing is based on weather and ocean conditions. During the months of October through April, the surf can be higher and beach landing is conditional based on current ocean activity. All summer rafting tours now depart from Kekaha – closer to the Napali Coast. Tour Time:
- Morning Tour Check-in 9:30am Afternoon Tour Check-in 1:00pm (varies by Season)
- Duration approx. 5 1/2 hours
- Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Expert snorkeling instruction
- Soft silicone masks, “dry” snorkels, fins, and even corrective lenses!
- Morning Tour Lunch: Smoked Turkey, Ham or Salami Sandwich, Fresh Baked Cookies with bottled water, juices, and soft drinks.
- Afternoon tour: Hot Lunch Buffet lunch/Dinner Kauai Garden Salad served with papaya seed dressing, Teriyaki chicken topped with pineapple, Kalua pork, Fresh baked bread, pineapple bars, bottled water, juices, and soft drinks.
Restrictions: Winter tours and landing at Nualolo are available only when conditions allow. If the weather is bad we won’t go. No Pregnant Women or bad backs or necks. No Children under 6 Cancellation Policy: 48-hr (before activity date) cancellation policy on ALL activities, except where otherwise noted.