A five-hour guided Kayak tour along the scenic and peaceful Hanalei River and Bay Reef Lagoon accompanied by charming water-borne natural historians. This is a fun and safe family activity with land, water, fauna and flora genuinely interpreted. Start off at the convenient riverside dock and slowly make your way into the heart of Kauai. This tour offers many amazing photo opportunities. Tour highlights include:
- Views of Bali Hai (Makana Peak),
- Sweeping “South Pacific” panorama
- Bird and turtle watch
- Snorkel for views of colorful reef fish.
- Wade by a sandy beach or for the more adventurous paddle out to the surf.
- Check-in 9:00
- Departure 9:30
- Duration 5 Hours
- Wailua River Marina
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Swimsuit, Footwear, Towel and a change of clothes
- State certified water safety guides
- Personal Flotation Devices
- Tandem (double) kayaks
- Snorkel Gear, Dry Bags
- Lunch Choice of Ham, Roast beef, Salami, Turkey or Vegie Sandwich
Restrictions: This tour is very relaxing and safe. Participants should be comfortable in the water. Perfect for all ages, couples, and families. About three hours of easy sightseeing paddling, and snorkeling. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of tour within the 48-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost.