The Kauai Veterans Center is the proud home of the Kauai Veterans Memorial Museum and the Office of Veterans Services. The Kauai Veterans Center exists to promote and enhance the delivery of benefits to all Veterans and their families, while maintaining the highest respect and honor to those who have given their lives and for those who currently serve and and are protecting our country.
Special Events or Meetings
Kauai Veteran Center is a modern facility with multiple Conference Rooms, large beautifully maintained full-facility ballroom, large commercial size kitchen, modern and clean facilities, centrally located, and a great choice for your next meeting, community or private event or special occasion.Â For pricing and calendar of up coming events please use contact form or call.
For special guided tours or after hour appointments call (808) 246-1135
- Assist in VA claims
- Assist with burials of veterans
- Employment and Re-employment
- Hawaii Veterans Newsletter, Roster and Memorial Fund
- Help individuals file VA Appeals
- Support various Grant and Aid request
- Assist with legal name change
- Obtain birth, marriage, divorce and death certificates
- Notary Services
- Assist in Medical Service records
- Memorial and Veterans Day Ceremony Coordination
- Coordinates leis for veteran cemeteries on Memorial Day