What You Can Expect
Come join us for an unforgettable experience on a kayak tour of the Wailua River. Experienced guides will take you on a tour deep into a lush tropical rain forest in 1 or 2 person kayaks. Learn the importance of the Wailua River Valley to the Hawaiian culture with professional, experienced and knowledgeable guides. Paddle your kayak to the dense growth of the rain forest, then embark on a beautiful hike to a magnificent 120′ waterfall. Swim, explore, play, relax and enjoy this tropical jungle.
- Tour Days Monday – Saturday
- Morning Tour 7:30 – 1:00 pm
- Afternoon Tour 12:30 – 5:00pm
- Duration 4-5 hours
- Wailua River Guide Office
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Water Friendly Shoes
- Swimsuit, Towel, Sunscreen ,Hat, Bug Repellent
- 1 or 2 person kayaks with rudders, seat backs, lightweight aluminum paddles
- Tight storage hatches and dry bags.
- Dry Bag backpack
- Bottled Water
- Catered Lunch gourmet sandwiches, chips, juices and Kauai Kookies
Restrictions: No Pregnancies, bad back or bad knees. No Children under 5 years of age. Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations received within 48 hours of departure time are subject to a 100% penalty.