What You Can Expect
Paddle and glide as we cruise downwind 2 miles along a tranquil jungle stream. While youâ€™re perfecting your technique, enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Huleâ€™ia National Wildlife Refuge, ringed by the majestic Hauâ€™pu Mountains. Step from board to shore, and hike lush rain forest trails under a tree-shaded canopy. Cool off in the mountain-stream fed waters of the secluded Blue Pool, home to everyoneâ€™s favoriteâ€”the Water Zip!
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to tour
- Duration 4 Hour
- â€¢ Guests staying at Poipu area or west side resorts check in at Outfitters Kauai in Poipu at 7:45, return at 2:00 pm.
â€¢ Guests staying at east side or north shore resorts check in at The Kayak Shack at Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor at 8:30,
return at 1030 am.
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Footwear with good tread for muddy conditions
- Light, comfy clothes that can get wet & muddy, Swimsuit underneath
- Towel, Sunscreen, Glasses & Hat
- Bug Spray and Rain Poncho
- Change of dry clothes for afterward
- Experienced Guides
- a hearty picnic lunch consisting of a turkey or veggie wrap, pasta salad, cookie, juice, and cold bottled spring water.
Cancellation Policy: 48-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less. 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more. Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.