What You Can Expect
This Kauai Sport Fishing charter is recommended for the die-hard fisherman or for families who donâ€™t mind the ocean spray on their face and are serious about catching fish.Â A true hands-on experience. Each passenger once on board, becomes the crew and deck hand. You can participate in everything a commercial fisherman does, from driving the boat to cutting the palu’ (bait). Capt. Terry welcomes everyone to get involved. Your 4 hour shared or private charter will be on the Nalani L, a 25-ft. Radon, powered by twin Volvo Penta gas engines. This boat was built here on Kauai and designed for island waters with a wider work area in back, bigger fish boxes and live bait well. Regardless ifÂ you landed the fish or not, as long as there is fish on board you are going home with enough fish to barbecue and have a couple meals while here on island.
Choose from 4 or 8 hour shared or private fishing charters.
- Check-in 6:30 am
- Departure 7:00 am
- Duration 4 hour shared or 8 hour private charter
- Kapaa Town Lihi Boat Ramp
- Get Directions
What To Bring:
- Kauai Activities E-Voucher#
- Dress casual and comfortable.
- Fishing Gear
- Island fruit juices, soda, water and light snacks
- All the necessary tackle and gear
- Captain shares a generous portion of the fish that is caught on board.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of tour within the 24-hr period (before activity date) will be charged at 100% of activity cost