Established in 2007, Cariloha is the only retailer in the world to provide an entire store experience that’s completely outfit with merchandise made of bamboo. Cariloha’s hats, shirts, polos, dresses, shorts, skirts, socks, bed sheets, bath towels, jewelry and more are all made from unique bamboo blends.
Cariloha Bamboo is an earth-friendly versatile resource that’s as strong as steel, yet soft as silk. It’s sustainable, breathable, and naturally anti-bacterial. Apparel made from bamboo even keeps you 3 degrees cooler than cotton, as it actually wicks moisture away from your body. Non-apparel items also benefit from bamboo; such as bed and bath sets and more all enjoying the strength, soft touch, and green ‘footprint’ of this renewable resource.
Cariloha is proud to lead the way in introducing the world to a broad spectrum of bamboo-based products.
BAMBOO FEATURES & BENEFITS
• World’s most comfortable material
• Twice as soft as cotton
• Three degrees cooler than cotton
• Wicks away moisture
• Soft as silk
• Superior UVA/UVB protection
• Odor free - dries faster than cotton
• Most Eco-friendly, renewable,
biodegradable resource on the planet
• Nature’s own sustainable performance
• Known for its breath-ability and dries faster than cotton
• Bamboo grows pesticide-free, self-regenerates when cut down,
and some species can grow up to four feet per day. It might be
easier to compile a list of what’s not made from bamboo. Cariloha
has the solution to keep you dry, cool, and odor-free every day.